BIENVENIDOS AL LIMONERO

Freshly squeezed music juice

Friday 20 August 2010

Exclussive BitterCrudeLemons Mix by Ruballum



I spent the summer with him, and he promissed me a mix; what I wasn't expecting was such a bouncy masterpiece; Ruballum has been djing for seven years now, and is the main reason to my admiration for electronic music; a person for whom I have a special care and love. Lorenzo de Miquel is a techno-fanatic with the necessity to have people bouncing on his dancefloor, and this mix makes nothing short of his desire; and I say this seated on my couch writing to you in between bumps and bounces as I listen to his new set.

From Buenos Aires, he sends all lemons this reason to dance;

Ruballum has a good Soundclod account which i would recommend to any techno mix lover as he likes to specify on the songs played, and the information of his sets. its good for all of us who like to have techno bouncing in our ears as we hang around at home; he commonly updates his mixes frequently and publishes his new dance mixes with all the new music that he daily learns, loves to be the first to hear of the new releases and is a great music-junky.